About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Present from friends

Hi All
WOW! Look what the postie brought me yesterday....it's my favourite patchwork block - Bear Paw, and is gorgeous. Thank you so much NN and Reb.....you know I love it already!


Lammy with Love XXXXXXX

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome, glad it's gone to a good home, although you must stop looking at it and crack on with your other projects!!!! hahahahahaha!!
    NN.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous and I find it hard not to look at gorgeous quilts so I guess I'm going to be looking at it for a long time to come Hahaha. I don't know what is it about Bear Paw pattern but I've always loved it.
    M xxx

    ReplyDelete