About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Needle Felting

In another group I've recently joined several of us are trying out Needle Felting. I've done wet Felting with my granchildren but Needle Felting .... I actually enjoyed having a go at this thanks to Di T for sending me her Needle Felting kit that she didn't need anymore, so thank you Di. I received a complete starter kit which was really great. Whether I can produce anything artistic is another matter but time will tell....so watch this space....not too closely though!

Lammy with Love X

1 comment:

  1. You will come up with something wonderful I am sure.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete