About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More Swaps....

And yet more news!
I've joined the latest PP swap of 10 inch squares. The theme is B&W with one accent colour and we all sent 12 squares of either Black on White pattern, or White on Black pattern to the co-ordinator Tessa and she swapped them around so we had 12 different patterned squares and returned them to us. They are all lovely fabrics and designs.

I've chosen my accent colour as Lime green Batik fabric and I'm looking forward to starting this soon BUT - I have a friend who I've worked next to for several years and she is leaving at the end of the monthe, so I asked her what she'd like for a present and she chose a Quilt for her 2 cats....she loved my other friend's doggy quilt so much so it wasn't a surprise she chose that!
So a cat quilt it is for Bev...I'm going to miss her when she goes......time's are a'changing at work since we merged with another college and sadly there are casualties but she's not going far and I'm sure I'll see her shopping in my town centre where her new job is.
So I'll be posting the Cat Quilt next I hope, and then my B&W quilt too

I have other little projects to do in the meantime like 2 x Bookmarks for 2 swap friends and other stuff for birthday presents too so I'm busy, busy, busy.....just how I like it!

Lammy with Love X

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you like being kept busy busy busy, I can think or more all the time. hahahaha Jan x

    ReplyDelete