About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bookmark swap

Hi All
I have finally completed my 2 swap Bookmarks and also received two back from Swap friends here they all are....



From left to right - first one made for me by Cath; the second bookmark made for me by Caz; the third bookmark was made by me for Jan and I practised the use of embellishing on this one, (and Oops the big purple bead nearly caused problems in the delivery of this); and the final bookmark was made by me for Maggi (luckily the Paua bead on this one made it through the post undamaged).
Contrary to what I thought, they were easy to make and so, so quick too!
I can never have too many Bookmarks and I love the ones I received so thank you to my swap friends.
Lammy with Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment