About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TC's Quilt

Well, here we are many months later and I'm almost at the end of TC's quilt. Yay! I've had a lot going on the past 6 months which have kept me more busy than usual but I've quilted part of the borders today. I've been off ill for over 3 weeks now after spending 2 days in hospital. Though it's forced me to slow down, and given me time to focus on TC's quilt, I will be glad when I get back to work as I'm missing the guys there. We are on a countdown now to the college closing for the summer break so a lot of the students have finished and will be finishing from now to June 27th. I'll have a 6 week break and hope to be able to get on with some UFO's and other things.
My Counselling Course has been great and this has been running alongside TC's quilt which is good as we finish the course in 3 weeks so I've made this a deadline for TC's quilt too.

And my youngest granddaughter was one year old on Friday 15th May and she's started to take her first steps recently and talking. Happy Birthday Eden!
Love, Hugs and kisses always from Lammy...Love you x

Lammy with Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment