About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Gazebo hunt


The hunt was on today for a Gazebo that looked like it wouldn't break or collapse if a breeze blew on it...It took me a while but I reluctantly settled for a green covered Gazebo (not what I wanted but as you can see from the pics, it'll be the only green in the garden) but had to be sensible and go for strong frame before colour or fabric. Not a lost cause though as I can make a cover in the colour of my choice in the future....so that's another project to add to the long, long list of things to do.
Oooh...I wonder if the garden comes with it...well maybe not the lake, but the lawn would be good!
Lammy with Love x


2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely!! Please may i have a small square of lawn, as i don't have any!!! Boohoo!!! Have you built it yet???
    NN

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it's still in the box NN but I'll send you the picture off the box and you can pretend. Or you could carpet your lounge with synthetic turf hehehehe!
    M xxx

    ReplyDelete