About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Postcards made and received

This is the postcard I received from Ros in the PP swap themed 'Music'. Isn't it brilliant! I love the colours and the Jazz player in silhouette.
Thank you Ros.


And this is the postcard I made for Jan McE in the PP Swap theme 'Music'. I chose The BEATLES as I was born and grew up in Liverpool and felt this was the natural choice. I left John Lennon in the photo as I wanted to use some of the words from his 'Imagine' lyrics.
By coincidence, Jan had chosen The Beatles too for her swap-buddy. It's so great and interesting seeing how everyone interprets the theme in their own way.
Lammy with Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment