About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Friday, May 22, 2009

Garden Project - Day two


Today started with the new Gazebo going up to plot out the size of the decking.... sounds exciting but we didn't realise that the Gazebo's 'steel' frame would break...OMG! The corner upright separated at the welded joint and snapped. So after all that...it was packed away to be returned to the shop tomorrow....and I have to go on the hunt for a stronger framed Gazebo again.
It took a while with the unpacking, erecting and subsequent repacking of the Gazebo which meant that time had got away with us and there was enough time only to start the dig... This said, I'm happy with the work done today as it has also given us enough time to source the decking and timber. So roll on next week...slowly but surely...and we'll get there.
Lammy with Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment