About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Brennan in his 'Hulk' suit


Hi All

Just have to post about Brennan as I don't want him to feel left out. Brennan will be 7 years old on 21st August and this is the reason I won't go to the FOQ as it's on at same time. I wouldn't be able to cope with travelling there and back in one day so my grandson comes first...
Hope you all have a great time...and maybe next year I'll be free to go as well as Tessa.
Lammy with Love

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lammy, Quite right too, Family first always. Mind you are you thinking of moving his birthday!!!! cos FOQ is always the same date. hee hee.
    Love the suit, argh!!! watch out the hulk is about.. Handsome boy too. Just look at that cheeky grin.
    lol Jan xx

    ReplyDelete