About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Summer Break's over....

Hi All
Well I'm back at work now after a long summer break and it's so busy....getting everyone settled in and organised. My decking project has begun again now that K & A and kiddies are settled into new home. Will post pics when finished as only half-decked at moment....watch this space...............!

I had a really nice break and was able to start and finish my daughter & partner's quilt; make a quilt top from a Ice-cream themed PP Strip Swap; sandwich and baste my 'huge' Batik quilt and almost finished my own Black'nWhite geometric quilt top. I also made my youngest granddaughter a HaaHoo cushion for her new bedroom which she loves.
I will post photos of the ones not already shown after this posting.

Last night my sis B Skyped me and I talked to my brother C and sis-in-law (SIL) C for the first time in many years. I have decided to give SIL, C my Log Cabin quilt top as she likes it and will make good use of it for a throw....but she have to finish it first....hahahaha...she's happy to do it so it will go to a good home and after waiting for approx 20 years to be finished...I know I'll never do it. Can't wait to see it complete!

Lammy with Love XXX

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the deck finished, and love that HaaHoo cushion!!! Brilliant!!
    NN.xx

    ReplyDelete