About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Quilt top going to new home...



Log Cabin quilt top for Sis-in-Law, C.
Made approx. 20 years ago so I can't wait to see this finished and being used...it's been a long time coming, and I know it's gone to a good home C....
Lammy with Love xxxx







2 comments:

  1. Phew! Twenty years old, you have been keeping a secret stash going on down there me dear!! Hehehehehe! Look forward to seeing it finished!
    NN.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too NN. I know my SIL will use it for a throw so will hope to post a pic of it soon.
    M xxx

    ReplyDelete