About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Saturday, September 12, 2009

My colourful Batik


Hi All

This is the quilt that I made from hand-dyed Batik fabrics. I have bordered it with some lovely fabric I bought from Abakhan's in Liverpool as I love the combination. All basted and ready to quilt now so just need time..............and it is a keeper!
Lammy with love XXXX


6 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous M!!!  No wonder it's a keeper, good for you, just imagine snuggling down under it, lovely. NN.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful , I love it. love the pattern, and all the colours

    Joan,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks NN and Joan
    Joan, if you want to 2-piece pattern, let me know...I.m sure I've given it to NN already.
    Just need time to quilt awnd snuggle now...
    Marian x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooohhh yes please.

    thankyou


    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joan
    Are you a member of Popular Patchwork site? as you can Personal Message me your email address.
    If not, I will try and sort out a way to put it on here for you. It's a very easy one-square pattern which is reversed as you 'top and tail' your chevron/arrows.
    You need to remember that when planning the size of the quilt...it takes 1 block to make the point of the arrow and 2 more to make the tail ends + a further 1 block in-between to start another, as they interlock... sounds confusing but is really simple when you get going and very effective.
    Lammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes thats me.

    that would be lovely .

    joan

    ReplyDelete