About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Friday, August 28, 2009

Postcard I made for PP member


Hi All

This is the postcard I made for a PP member in the theme of 'Hearts'. There are some lovely creations on the website from other members and I'm awaiting my own Postcard to arrive from a fellow member so really looking forward to adding that to my growing collection.

Lammy with Love x

2 comments:

  1. Great card, you are right there are some wonderful cards on the forum. Wish it was a bit quicker though, so l-o-n-g to wait for the next theme all the time!!! ho hum!!!! lol Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know what you mean Jan but have to say I am still leaving it to the last minute to start the theme....oops!
    M xx

    ReplyDelete