About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Thursday, April 1, 2010

So far so good

Hi All

Today I was offered my Senior Post at the other branch of the college which is quite isolated where public transport is concerned however, the college are looking at a minibus to keep staff safe who work there, so all good so far....

Just the formalities to finalise then we can get on with our jobs again......and breathe too of course! Most of my colleagues that I spoke to got their jobs too thank goodness but staff at work are still going through the process and others are waiting to follow.....not a year we will want to repeat at all, or that we will forget!

Lammy with Love x

6 comments:

  1. So glad that things have been resolved successfully for you. Enjoy taking a breather from the stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good news - have a stress-free Easter now!

    Fiona. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased all that worry is over, I can now untangle my crossed everythings!!!!! lol Jan xxx
    Well done, knew you would keep it, pity they haven't got better things to do than mess with their reliable staff if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the support guys. Jan you may have to keep them crossed for a little while longer until we thrash out the money....hahahaha!
    M xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge late congratulations on here M, am so glad you are all sorted now.XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee I have now got a contract too! whoopeeeee.............
    M xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete