About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Monday, April 5, 2010

Here's what I've been working on this Easter weekend

Hi All
This Easter weekend I've made a set of Storage bags from the Feb 2010 issue of PP magazine. I made these as a gift for a friend who loved the fabrics and I've varied the sizes so they can stack away easily into the larger bag.


Hope she likes them when she gets them tomorrow. If not I'll have them myself hahaha!
And a little one for me............

Lammy with Love X

3 comments:

  1. I like the stacking idea. Your friend should love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them M. You are so clever, i wouldn't have the patience for making them. Well done.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Maggi and NN but the longest part of them is the machine quilting NN so it would be a doddle with pre-quilted fabrics...and my friend loves them so much!

    M xxx

    ReplyDelete