About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hi All

Wow! doesn't time fly when you're busy. I thought I'd have achieved much more by now but no.......

I can't believe how quick the weeks are rushing by but I have been very busy with my 'secret' project...... spent weeks working on it so far and it has taken all my spare time but I'd say I'm more than half way there now.... Yay!

K is doing okay which is a relief but still a way to go yet. I hope all of you are feeling much better now.

Shamefully, I still haven't finished Jet's curtain but I think it's going to be one big 'flurry' of activity at the last minute before I see her next.

The weather here has been quite mild, almost like Spring days this past week but we know how quick that can change. Stay dry, warm and safe.....

I've got 2 box projects to do - no stitching involved with them but I know I'm going to be distracted by them so should really put them out of sight. There just isn't enough hours during the day.

Lammy with Love X



No comments:

Post a Comment