About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Tuesday, February 11, 2014


Hi All,
Today the weather has been quite sunny though still cold outside. I hope you are all staying warm and dry.

I've been working on my 'secret' project for the past two weeks and it's coming on really well but as always, I have to hope that the end product will be good enough for purpose..... time will tell.

I'm being distracted with the need for spring cleaning as I need to have a clear-out to make more room. Don't worry, I'm not talking about my quilting supplies because that would just be crazy, but the loads of novels that have been taking up space for years that will be going to the Healthy Planet - Books for Free / Stuff for Free shop, in town.

It's a great idea to recycle books and magazines but I feel uncomfortable picking up books and just walking out of the shop....I guess that's why they get donations from people. At least then it doesn't feel wrong. The lovely people that work there are going to collect my couple of years worth of Photoshop magazines with DVD Tutorials, and books to save me trying to deliver to them, and I'm pleased they will hopefully go to a good home. And they won't end up in landfill so that is great too. 

Is it just me or are the weeks flying by? I can't believe my grandchildren are on half-term break next week.... that has come around so quickly. I was hoping to see them but it'll probably be Easter break when I can visit as I have so much to do here.... but there's always Skype.

I hope those of you who are struggling with health problems are on the mend. Hugs to all! Feel better soon.

Lammy with Love X

No comments:

Post a Comment