About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hi All
Today is calmer weather with just a hint of sunshine, though it is cold. Unlike others, I am  safe from the flooding as I live in a first floor flat but it was awful looking at the news on TV last night with the devastation in the UK. So many people unable to live in their homes due to flooding or damage... And on top of that, the threat to their health because there are now so many dangerous bacteria in their homes too due to the contaminated water. I hope these people can be safely back home soon.

It's been a busy week for me with one thing and another but no finished projects yet but I have prepared the 2 March birthdays for PP, ready to post. I have also produced some stock Hug Hearts to send to K. I have spent most of my time working on my 'secret project' which is coming on nicely....

The lovely Hug Hearts I received when I was having a particularly uncomfortable time after falling down the stairs were a boost as I was feeling miserable....it has taken over 3 months but as I only have twinges now and then, I consider that to be healed.
These are my lovely Hug Hearts from PP'ers-


 
I still have to put them together so at the moment they are in my To Do List.
 
I hope you are all dry and warm and those of you who are going through your 'own health problems', I hope you are all comfortable and improving...
 
Lammy with Love X
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment