About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hi All,

I’m so excited….I sent one of my UFO’s to Jan and she has already worked her magic on it. I’ll be getting it back after the weekend and will post a photo or several soon. I know I’m repeating myself about the skills Jan has in FMQing but I know my quilts are in the best hands when she has worked on them so I’ll be posting another quilt to Jan a.s.a.p. before she builds up another queue of customers’ quilts.

Due to a health difficulty, I can’t do my own quilting so I’m thankful for Jan and her talent. Anyone who hasn’t seen Jan’s amazing work can see it on her website – http://jansmusingagain.wordpress.com/

I’ve been busy with a new venture too but more on that later as I’m still in the planning stage.

Hope you are well, or feeling much better than of late!

Take care and stay warm.

Lammy with Love X

2 comments:

  1. Hi M, what a wonderful recommendation you have given to folks about me, I am blushing....many thansk M I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha I obviously quilt better than I spell.....thanks that should say...hee hee

    ReplyDelete