About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Monday, July 16, 2012

Last week I worked on another Satchel and this is the end result - I've received several orders since postings photos of the ones I've made which is great.

FOR SALE!                                           NOW SOLD
Here's the photos of the side view -

And the front view -

Each satchel is different fabric for the main body to make each one unique so NO 2 alike!!!  I've cut the patterns for 3 sizes and organised the process of making the bags, so I'm ready!!!!!!
If anyone is interested please leave a message and we'll discuss a price but I do have several orders at the moment.

Other than that, I've been ill for the past few days and have an ulcerated/very sore throat. The Doctor and I think it's to do with a change to my Asthma meds so not feeling too good at the moment.
It helps having pretty bags on the wall to look at but the Birds satchel is going to fly up to my grandaughter this week so I'll have to do with the photos hahahaha!
Me! Obsessed! .....a little maybe but it is beautiful fabric.

Lammy with Love X

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you been ill M, hope you are on the mend now, the satchels are fabulous, glad you got some orders. jan xx

    ReplyDelete