About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Here is a photo of the bags I talked about in the last posting....



The birds bag is for my 8 year old grandaughter who is a keen birdwatcher, the Monet style is for a friend who's been a great help to me over the past months while my shoulder has been bad, and the Pink Roses bag left my hand as soon as I took it out of the carrier bag at work, as a workmate loved it so it sold straight away. The green bag is my elder grandaughter's for her 16th birthday.
It's early days in the planning, patterns and making of these bags. More have been prepared ready for piecing and others are planned so we'll see where it takes me.....as long as I enjoy doing it.
Lammy with Love  X

2 comments:

  1. It was for me, the Monet bag was for me, and it came today, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, I am using it for the FoQ when I go. I am thrilled with it M, thank you soooooooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you like it Jan, was hoping you would. I got another 2 orders today in work Whooppeeeee!
    M xxx

    ReplyDelete