About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hi All
Congratulations to Sophie on your lovely news....YAY! and Happy Birthday to Mason on his first birthday......Go Mason......; and finally to Kerstin and family, Congratulations on the birth of your new grandson Tristan...he's beautiful. Love and hugs to all!!!!

I've been busy with satchel orders and have completed 3 more recently. One has gone to a buyer but is still in postal system so I can't post that yet . When D receives it I will post a photo. I loved D's satchel myself.....but can't do a copy as that's something I don't do!!!! I do have the same design of fabric but in reverse colourways so I may end up doing myself one in that......eventually............

The second is also an order and won't post photo until the buyer has received it, and the third is a lovely Mannequin fabric which I can post here as it is one I had cut but do not as yet have a buyer for......leave a message if you are interested. The satchel is the Medium size, larger than the Small one, of which I have several orders.
Here is the Mannequin - Sizes are W 14" x H 12" x D 5"

                                                               FOR SALE!

They're one-offs so please don't request one in the same fabric, when this goes....it's gone. face 23

Lammy with Love X

No comments:

Post a Comment