About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Monday, July 6, 2009

Eden aged 13 months


Hi All

Today I was determined to get some photos of my granddaughter Eden.

All of my grandchildren have loved the camera from birth but - shock - horror, Eden cried each time I took a photo and was angrily brushing her cheek...a grandchild that hates having her photo taken. I think from now on, I'll have to take her pics when she's asleep but she has beautiful blue eyes which we won't see on photos for a while. Maybe she has an exclusive magazine deal we don't know about. Anyway, here is one I got today...but she is clearly not impressed so I couldn't get her lovely smile either.

Lammy with Love x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous granddaughter!! love the facial expression, as if to say 'do you have to take another picture of me?'
    nn.xx

    ReplyDelete