About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

TC's quilt finished




Hi All
The quilt is finally finished along with my Counselling course YAY! Both the quilt and our group were successful so I'm really pleased.

Photos attached...of the quilt of course....not my certificate! That would be just plain daft...haha!

Lammy with Love x




1 comment:

  1. Well done indeed for finishing it all, AND getting a certificate at the end. I would love a certificate, never had one.
    Oh, yes I did, I got one when I was a kid for swimming a width. hahahaha
    lol Jan x

    ReplyDelete