About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Georgia's birthday + A's too

It's my eldest granddaughter's birthday tomorrow 4th June 2009 and she'll be a teenager... Have a happy birthday Georg...Lots of love from Lammy x

And a Happy birthday on Friday 5th June 2009 to A. He's not a teenager. Hope you have a good birthday and the pressies arrive in time.... Love from Lammy x

Hope there'll be lots of singing because Eden loves the whole birthday song thing...talking of Eden - she's repeating so many words now - she's really picking them up quick. She can say Jet's name so clearly and Geo Geo for Georgia. She's a bit stumped with Brennan's at the moment, but she was only 1 year old, 3 weeks ago...
Lammy with Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment