About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Monday, November 21, 2011

Catching up with you all....

Hi All
To those of you who are below par for whatever reasons, I'm sending out virtual hugs to you, and 'feel better soon' wishes too!

I'm still working on the quilt for my work colleague but progress is very slow as I'm suffering from a fibromyalgia flare-up and boy! the pain in my arms is severe, so much so that simple tasks like just picking up a hot kettle is proving difficult and painful. I know it'll get better if I pace myself and rest so that's exactly what I'm going to have to do. I've been doing smaller (less taxing on my arms) projects in between so after completing machine applique on 4 blocks for above quilt, I managed to put the binding on my Rennie Macintosh wallhanging yesterday. I loved this when I saw it and with a gift from a quilty friend, I've completed the wallhanging for me! YES ME! hahaha...eyes off!  For those of you who know me well, you'll know that I never usually keep what I make but this was for me from the start so it's going in my hall...or bedroom...or lounge...well somewhere because I love it.
And here it is -

Thanks Tessa x
Lammy with Love X

1 comment: