About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Underground Railroad block

Hi All
I hope all are well. It's my grandaughter's birthday today - age 8 years old now. Happy Birthday to Jet. Wow! Time's flying.
I've made my next block for the Underground Railroad quilt - Drunkard's Path block and here it is...

Lammy with Love X

1 comment:

  1. pretty block Marian. I finished mine also. this was my very first time for those curves.
    Tell your Grandaughter Happy Birtday from me.

    hugs Kerstin

    ReplyDelete