About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Introducing Ollie-phant for Eden

Hi All
Hope you're all well and looking forward to the promise of better weather this week, at least in the UK.
I've made a red 'phant' as requested by Eden named Ollie-phant and here she is with her buddy Effie-phant...
Hope she likes them and Harriet Hare. I'm still working on curtains and bunting for her bedroom then I'll be able to post to her. She thinks every parcel that arrives at her house are her toys.
Lammy with Love X

No comments:

Post a Comment