About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wow doesn't time fly......

Hi All,
I can't believe it's been this long since I had time to post on here... like a lot of people, I've been ill with a virus and head cold since last posting and I'm still trying to get on top of the latter...
I hope you all had as good a Christmas and New Year as possible though I know some are dealing with their own problems...to them I send my love and positive thoughts your way....

So what have I been up to sewing-wise...I didn't feel much like doing anything while under the eweather so concentrated on easily achievable bits that took not too much thought, energy or time. Let's see -
I did the Carpenter's Wheel for the PP Underground Railroad BOM
and more recently the Bear's Paw BOM too. Looking forward to the next BOM soon.

I keep having to play around with the posting as photos jump all over the place so I'll post several times to catch up.
Lammy with Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment