About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just dropping by to say.....

Hi All
I've now completed my Row by Row swap YAY! so my last row is going into the post this week to Maggi. I hope you like it and it'll fit into your Swap quilt okay.
Photo to be posted when Maggi receives her row.

I've tried again to get onto FB but I don't seem to have the time to even find my way through how to do it at the moment.... I thought I'd managed, but ended up sending myself four messages at one stage, which is a pretty special talent Mmmm! but I'll keep trying when I get some time.

I need to get some Steam-a-Seam Lite ordered as I can't buy it locally. I need a softer feel for my granddaughter's appliqued quilt which is something I can do at night when sewing machine noise is out of the question.

Hope you are all well out there or at least feeling much better. I'm still sending positive thoughts your way.....you know who you are!
Lammy with Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment