About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hi All
It seems like such a long time since I last posted a message but I've been busy, busy, busy with work and life..... I've done lots of little projects over the past weeks for swaps I've been in and also received my Poppies blocks from my PP Friendship Swap group which are all gorgeous - just my own block to make now....

I had a great birthday this year thanks to all the lovely hand-made birthday cards and B&W fabric gifts from the PP Birthday Club which was fantastic - and I received some other beautiful fabrics as well as Hobbycraft vouchers, as well as lots of other lovely cards and presents off family and friends, so thanks to everyone for a great birthday!



And hooray! I managed to finish both Brennan's and Jet's Halloween Quilts and delivered them today....both Brennan and Jet said they were 'awesome', so thumbs up x 2!


Another PP project I'm involved with is the Underground Railway Sampler Quilt blocks of which we have completed 2 from the set and here are the 2 blocks so far - Jacob's Ladder and Monkey Wrench .........

A lot has been going on at work which has been challenging for want of a better word but hopefully things will settle down soon and then before we know it, it'll be Christmas again.
I know some of you are having a tough time of it at the moment so I want to wish you well soon. Positive thoughts are coming your way to Liverpool and Canada from me and my family.
Lots of hugs from
Lammy with Love xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi M,
    Everything looks cool!!! The poppy blocks are gorgeous :-)) Loving the black 'n' white strips and all the cards!
    Jet and Brennan's word sums the quilts up! How did you get them done so fast??
    Well done top sewer!!
    NN.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily they were easy top quilting because I used 'spider' tie-ing for the borders. And sewed around all key people/ghosts/pumpkins/bats and moons...heehee
    M xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete