About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday
Well, my granddaughter had her tonsils, adenoids and ear grommets done 6 days ago and is recovering well...thank goodness. Stressful time that was for all. Hope she can have a little bit of her Easter eggs today!

I've also had a couple of days to myself this week so I've been able to finish off my Postcard to Pam and send that and she loves it - our PP leader is on holiday this week so we'll have to wait until she is back to work to find out the next theme for our Postcard Swap......and I managed to do a little bit of rearranging in my home. Yeh!

I've worked on TC's quilt and it is looking pretty good now...a few hiccups along the way but coming on fine now so hope to finish that soon...
Lammy with Love X

No comments:

Post a Comment