About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Friday, June 6, 2014

Hi All

Today I've spent a lot of my day working on my new Website, finding my way around it. The web Tutorials have opened up more options for me now and in time I'm sure I'll be happy with it. I've managed to set up two slideshows - my Underground Railroad blocks (at present a UFO) and photos of 40 One-Off!satchels I made before I recently wrote my Tutorial ebook. The Satchel I made for the Tutorial ebook is not revealed on the new site....for a good reason.....

Good health wishes to our Ken and Bren - thinking about you both and sending positive thoughts to you both. Get well soon!

To all who need some positive virtual support, I'm sending a bucket-load. Use it wisely and recover quickly...

For now, it's back to the sister website to develop it more...

Lammy with Love X

2 comments:

  1. Hi M, good luck with your new venture. You deserve it. Well done for publishing your new book. I've downloaded it and it's excellent. Irene x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too mate, can't wait to have a go at making one your way, looks loads easier.

    ReplyDelete