About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Monday, December 24, 2012

Here we are on Christmas Eve again....I wish you all a lovely healthy and peaceful Christmas and a New Year with all you wish for yourselves.

The latest addition which I finally managed to finish after cutting it out back in June or July this year is 'Blue Rose' which is a Medium satchel (can hold an A4 folder) and is FOR SALE!



 
 
I have another 2 that will be opened from under some Christmas tree somewhere and will post those photos when they have been received.
 
Lammy with Love X


No comments:

Post a Comment