About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hi All

Haven't been on here for a while due to health and life getting in the way, but here's the new addition to the satchels I've made. It is made of fabric I bought from the Festival of Quilts in August this year, an italian screen-printed silk fabric -
FOR SALE - SOLD

 
SIDE VIEW

 

 
More later............
Hope all are well and for those who need a hug, (you know who you are), a virtual snuggle is on the way from me to you.
Lammy with Love X

No comments:

Post a Comment