About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Underground Railroad block - Sail Boat

...and here's my Sail Boat block. I think there's one more block to make for this and a further optional block with the story on which I'll do too...
Lovely easy block to do. The blue 'sea' fabric I had on this yesterday, has now be replaced by a more muted fabric which I like better and it ties all the blocks together too.

Lammy with Love X 

1 comment:

  1. gee Marian, that was very quick. I still have to look for the fabric before starting. lol

    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete