About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blocks and other stuff

Hi All
I've completed some smaller projects since the last time I posted. In between doing quilting, I made some cushion covers but won't be posting them here. This is Rosemary's Christmas block which felt quite weird doing it in almost Springtime. If you look closely you can see Santa through the net curtain and even Rudolph is helping as he leaves his sleigh and goes to put a bauble on the tree.













I've also completed my round of 2 Round Robins but can't post the photos yet as the owners haven't received them back yet but I did get mine back which is lovely and will post a photo of each of the 4 we did, at a later date.

Work is as ever, extremely busy but I've got plenty of other things on the go to keep me sane.
Lammy with Love X

No comments:

Post a Comment