About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Monday, February 1, 2010

4 quilts for 4 special grandchildren

Hi All
I have finally finished the 4 quilts I made at the same time....never again! Too much at once for my liking but really pleased they are done...and the children and their parents LOVE them! Yay!!!!

All four were made with fabrics I already had, except a little help from a friend! I have to say my room looks so much bigger now they've gone to new home and four of my workboard 'post it' notes have been removed from my work list, but I'm sure that'll fill up again with the new swap groups I'm in. And here they are -


First below, is Baby Eden's quilt - Penguins in night-time snowfall

Second is Jet's Ice Cream quilt - made from the Ice Cream swap with PP friends



Third is Brennan's quilt made with the Britannia FQ's I won in PP group
and finally, the fourth quilt is for my eldest granddaughter Georgia...

All done and dusted...........
Lammy with Love XXXX

2 comments:

  1. Hi M,
    Oh these are all fantastic, I bet they love them to bits. Clever girl, FOUR, as you say, all done and dusted. Now you can start another one.....for yourself this time.
    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I especially love the penguins (one od DD3's favourites!) so may have to get busy there...
    Fiona.

    ReplyDelete