About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Thursday, November 5, 2009

2012 Olympic Quilt block

Hi All

On PP we have decided to make a 2012 Quilt for a country taking part in the Olympics. The theme chosen was very British - the good old 'cup of tea'. Each of the participants will make a single block using the 'Teacup' which was sent to us by another member. We were to set the 'teacup into a star using fabric and design of our choice....and here is mine!

'Tea in the Rose Garden'


All ready to go into the post when the postal strikes end....
Lammy with Love X

1 comment:

  1. Smart block M, the post strike is OFF.

    HIP HIP

    lol Jan x

    ReplyDelete