About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Friday, March 13, 2009

To all you guys out there in the UK, Canada, Denmark, NZ and anywhere else I have 'rellies' and friends.......I'm finally at the end of another exhausting week. YeH!

Busy week - busy at work, busy with family, busy with coursework, just busy, busy, busy.....Looking forward to the Easter break now in a few weeks time - some time to spend with my grandchildren......... a luxury I haven't had for a while!

Sister's birthday today! Happy Birthday Bren XXXXXXX

Very bad - I forgot colleague's birthday today after her telling me it was on the 13th - I said...I can't forget that as it's my sister's birthday too...and YES! I forgot..... old age creeping in coupled with exhaustion too........

I'm also struggling with a 'Book' theme for my Postcard Swap with my online Quilting group....time is running out and no solid plan for it yet.

I'm in the middle of TC's quilt and then another order to do - while sitting looking at 6 other UFO's (UnFinished Objects).
I've been trying out Wonky Star Blocks - and they're really easy.
Well, I'm off to make another Wonky Star patch now - it's so easy to make them... you have to make them wrong, to make them right!
From Lammy with Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment