About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hi All
It's been a long time and a busy few months since I posted last but I have a good reason for slacking on posting here. The reason is I've been going down an alternative pathway regarding employment ... I've been working toward setting up my own Business - 'MarianTurnerCraftyLady' combining craft-making and writing and have enjoyed doing it.

My first eBook was published on Amazon two days ago -
'How to Make Your Own Fabric Satchel' by Marian Turner.

 
My eBook has sold well in the first 2 days so I'm a happy bunny.
It is a Tutorial eBook with detailed instructions supported by 147 images to guide people through the process of making their own Fabric Satchel.

I'm in the process of setting up a new website too so it's still a bit crazy dealing with all that goes with that......

Hope all are well - but for those who I know are going through a rough time, I hope you will be back to good health soon.

Lammy with Love X

 

No comments:

Post a Comment