About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hi All
Hope all are well everywhere......x
I haven't been doing much quilting of late as dealing with shoulder pain and limitation of movement for several months now. Had a course of Acupuncture which started to help but was only allowed 4 sessions so have been in increasing pain since that finished 2 weeks ago. I'm waiting for referral to a Pain Clinic to see if that will help further but will have to wait for a place I'm told.

In the meantime, I've been doing smaller projects in short bursts when I've been able to and I've completed bags for myself, grandaughters and one for a friend.

I made and entered the first into a bag competition on my online quilting group and won! YAY! And my GD (aged 16 yrs)loves it.

Apart from the bags I've been doing smaller presents for friends but will have to wait to post photos as they haven't received them yet.

Lammy with Love X

Take care all..............

No comments:

Post a Comment