About Me

Hi Guys - Welcome to Lammy's World of Quilting & Satchels. I'll update my blog with info from the World of Lammy as often as I can, so drop in for news about my latest quilting projects and to see my One-Off! Satchels that I'm working on or have completed. HAPPY BLOGGING! Lammy with love X

Friday, July 3, 2009

INTO JULY ALREADY!

Hi All

I can't believe that we are in July now....only 10 days for my daughter's birthday. I'm making her & A, a retro Black and White Quilt as she's been waiting a long time. The top is now complete so just got to sort out the wadding and backing fabrics and get quilting.....

We've had a week of hot..hot..hot weather (too hot for me, day and night) but today it is quite bland with a good breeze to cool us. We've also lost the sunshine but we haven't had any rain or floods as other parts of the UK have so we've been lucky.

The local town festival is on this weekend so I may go and meet family there if the weathers not too hot....
Lammy with Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment